The Bear Ridge is an Ideal Choice for a Home Office,
Small Business, Studio, Guest House,
or even a Weekend Getaway Dream Space!
14x28 Bear Ridge
The 14'x28' Bear Ridge Cabin offers an open, finished work or living area with a two great lofts, a bathroom with shower, a kitchenette as well as a covered porch. The price is $39,200 which includes delivery up to 100 miles of the production facility. The Bear Ridge comes with the standard options listed below.
- Fully constructed cabin with round pine shiplap siding: pine trim
- Choice of Sherwin Williams stain colors
- Metal or Shingle roof
- Pre-Hung 9-lite fiberglass entry door
- 3/4" Tongue and groove AdvanTech flooring
- 2x8, 16" On-Center floor joists
- 6 Foot Porch with Trex outdoor decking
- Hanging porch light
- Cedar posts and spindles*
- Six single hung insulated windows
- Two 24"x24" insulated Octagon window
*Optional windows and rustic pine log posts and rail available for upcharge
Closed cell foam insulation is used in the floors, walls and ceilings. This is one of the most efficient insulating materials commercially available and delivers incredible energy savings.
The description “closed-cell” comes from the cell structure of the finished insulation material. One cubic inch of polyurethane foam insulation contains millions of tiny plastic closed cells filled with Enovate®3000, a non-ozone depleting blowing agent.
The blowing agent is captured within the cells which contributes to highly efficient insulating properties. In addition, closed-cell foam provides an inherent air barrier with low moisture vapor permeability, and excellent resistance to water.
- 1 Ceiling fan
- 6 CAN lights (recessed lighting) throughout
- 3600 BTU, through the wall, electrical heating/cooling unit
- Tongue and groove paneling walls to ceiling
- Cable hook up
- 112 sq ft loft with vertical ladder
- Ridge beam: 4x6 rafters every 4 feet
- Wired for all receptacle as shown on electrical standard
- GF receptacles in bathroom and kitchen
- 220v wire for stove
- 200 amp Breaker box/electrical panel per code
- Smoke detector per code
- Wired for all interior and exterior lights, fan and applicances
Plumbing and Kitchen
- Bath vanity and faucet
- 32" Shower
- 19-Gallon Hot Water Heater
- Laminate counter tops*
- Hickory cabinets
- Vinyl flooring in living and kitchen, laminate in bathroom
* Optional countertop material available for upcharge