The Creekside Manor is Perfect for a Tiny Home,
Vacation Home, Fishing Cabin, Hunting Cabin
or any other Dream Space!
12x36 Creekside Manor
Contact Us for Quote
The 12'x36' Creekside Manor cabin offers a fully finished living space complete with an open living and dining area, a bedroom, sleeping loft, bathroom and kitchenette, as well as a covered porch. The Creekside Manor comes with the standard options listed below and includes delivery up to 100 miles from the production facility in South Carolina.
The Creekside Manor is a certified modular cabin, built according to residential building codes for GA, NC and SC. Unlike park models and tiny homes on trailers, our cabins are inspected by a third-party inspection agency for compliance with residential building codes.
- 12' x 36' exterior size, including porch
- Fully constructed cabin with round pine shiplap siding: pine trim
- Choice of Sherwin Williams stain colors
- Metal or Shingle roof
- Pre-Hung 9-lite fiberglass entry door
- 3/4" Tongue and groove AdvanTech flooring
- 2x8, 16" On-Center floor joists
- 6 Foot Porch with Trex outdoor decking
- Hanging porch light
- Cedar posts and spindles*
- Six single hung insulated windows*
- One 12"x12" insulated Octagon window
*Optional window styles and rustic pine log posts and rail available for an up-charge
Closed cell foam insulation is used in the floors, walls and ceilings. This is one of the most efficient insulating materials commercially available and delivers incredible energy savings.
The description “closed-cell” comes from the cell structure of the finished insulation material. One cubic inch of polyurethane foam insulation contains millions of tiny plastic closed cells filled with Enovate®3000, a non-ozone depleting blowing agent.
The blowing agent is captured within the cells which contributes to highly efficient insulating properties. In addition, closed-cell foam provides an inherent air barrier with low moisture vapor permeability, and excellent resistance to water.
- Bedroom door
- Closet in bedroom with sliding mirror doors
- 2 Ceiling fans
- 6 CAN lights (recessed lighting) throughout
- 3600 BTU, through the wall, electrical heating/cooling unit
- Tongue and groove paneling walls to ceiling
- Cable hook up
- 135 sq ft loft with vertical ladder
- Ridge beam: 4x6 rafters every 4 feet
- Wired for all receptacle as shown on electrical standard
- GF receptacles in bathroom and kitchen
- 220v wire for stove
- 200 amp Breaker box/electrical panel per code
- Smoke detector per code
- Wired for all interior and exterior lights, fans and appliances
Plumbing and Kitchen
- Bath vanity and faucet
- 32" Shower
- 19-Gallon Hot Water Heater
- Laminate counter tops*
- Hickory cabinets
- Range, dishwasher, washer/dryer, refrigerator hook ups (no appliances included)
- Vinyl flooring in living and kitchen, laminate in bathroom
* Optional countertop material available for an upcharge