Click an Area to Explore Your Cabin Home
Bear Creek Cabins
Built in Cabinets
Solid Wood Alder Cabinets
Space for dishwasher. Who wants to do dishes?
Engineered Hardwood, and Vinyl Options
Space For a Refrigerator
The Bear Ridge Cabins are fully functioning kitchens.
Ladder to Loft
Two spacious lofts (13x10 & 13x6) for sleeping or storage
Bathroom, Sink, Shower, and Laundry
Recessed lighting throughout
A spacious bedroom
Hookups, outlets, and conduits to run communication wire (cat 5, ethernet, etc.)
Knotty Pine Interior
Tongue and groove rustic knotty pine paneling on all walls and ceiling.
Solid Alder Wood
Countertop & Sink
Beautiful laminate, quartz, granite, and butcher block countertop options
Modular Cabin Photo Gallery
The Kitchen in a bear ridge Cabin
Enjoy all the amenities in your Bear Ridge kitchen. The kitchen in this modular cabin is equipped and ready for all your important kitchen appliances.
- Solid Alder wood cabinets
- Laminate countertops (optional material available)
- Appliance hook ups for range, dishwasher, washer/dryer, and refrigerator (appliances are not included)
- 14′ x 40′ exterior size (including porch)
- Constructed with pine siding. Log, lap, and board & batten available
- Choice of exterior stain color and roofing material (see below)
- Pre-hung 9-lite fiberglass entry door
- 5/8″ tongue and groove plywood subfloor
- 2′ x 8′, 12″ on-center floor joists
- 6 ft porch with Timber Tech outdoor decking
- Wall mounted porch light beside the door
- Cedar posts and cedar spindles (black metal spindles)
- All window are vinyl, insulated, single hung, with the option for double hung. Number of windows may vary with model
- Two 24″ x 24″ insulated octagon windows
Insulation in the Modular Cabin
It’s no surprise that any permanent living space is going to need excellent insulation. That’s why we use closed cell foam insulation in all our modular cabins. This is one of the most efficient insulating materials commercially available, and it delivers incredible energy savings.
The term “closed-cell” comes from the cell structure of the insulation material itself. One cubic inch of this polyurethane foam insulation contains millions of tiny plastic closed cells. These cells are filled with Enovate®3000, a non-ozone depleting blowing agent. This blowing agent is what contributes to the highly efficient insulating properties found in this type of insulation. In short, this insulation does an exceptional job at containing heat, providing an air barrier with low moisture vapor permeability, and resisting water.
Plumbing and Heating
- Bathroom vanity and faucet
- 32″ shower
- 30 gallon hot water heater
- All water supply lines are PEX
- Waste and drain lines are PVC
- Wired for all receptacles in accordance with electrical standards
- Wired for all interior and exterior lights, fans, and appliances
- 200 amp breaker box/electrical panel
- GFI in bathroom and kitchen
- 220 volt wire for stove
- Smoke detector
Start with a Buying Guide or a Free Quote
Our buying guides helps in making the decisions for your prefab cabin home. Download now and browse your options.
Ready for a custom quote? Fill out the form with what you are looking for and wait for a customized quote in your inbox.Download Now Get a Custom Quote