Unfinished cabin Shell
New Beautiful Cabins Shell
Bear Ridge 14′ x 40′
Creekside 12′ x 36′
Fog Hollow 12′ x 28′
Things can be a lot easier with a great head start! Imagine skipping the difficulties of countless hours and frustration of planning, framing, roofing, and everything else that goes into building a cabin. Imagine selecting from a variety of models, sizes, and colors. Then having someone else finish the framing and the exterior. When your cabin is delivered, you could start a DIY cabin projects on the inside! Or, you could simply start furnituring your new cabin.
If you are a DIY person, and you want to save a little money, then buying a new cabin shell with an unfinished interior may become your best DIY project yet! After you’re all finished, invite family and friends to your cabin… they will be impressed.
THE CABIN PROJECT
The first thing you will need to decide is how do you want to finance your cabin. We recommend you visit our financing page for more information.
Design The Exterior of Your Cabin
The next thing you will need is to decide which cabin shell model is right for you. Once that is decided then you can design the exterior of your cabin. Below is a link to look at your options.
You will need to decide if you want a shingle or metal roof. We offer several choices of color of roofs to choose from. Next, what color would you like your cabin stained or painted?
Which windows do you prefer? Finally, do you want cedar spindles or black metal spindles for your cabin’s porch?
Site Preparation and Delivery
You need to decide where your cabin will be, and prepare the site for it’s delivery. Please visit the What To Expect page to learn more.
Unfinished Cabin Shell Photo Gallery
- 14′ x 40′ exterior size (including porch)
- Constructed with pine siding. Log, lap, and board & batten available
- Choice of exterior stain color and roofing material (see below)
- Pre-hung 9-lite fiberglass entry door
- 5/8″ tongue and groove plywood subfloor
- 2′ x 8′, 12″ on-center floor joists
- 6 ft porch with Timber Tech outdoor decking
- Wall mounted porch light beside the door
- Cedar posts and cedar spindles (black metal spindles)
- All window are vinyl, insulated, single hung, with the option for double hung. Number of windows may vary with model
- Two 24″ x 24″ insulated octagon windows
Start with a Buying Guide or a Free Quote
Our buying guides helps in making the decisions for your prefab cabin home. Download now and browse your options.
Ready for a custom quote? Fill out the form with what you are looking for and wait for a customized quote in your inbox. Download Now Get a Custom Quote