The Creekside Manor
Prefab Log Homes that Take Small Living to a New Level
Total Square Footage:
567 square feet
360 square feet
Finding a prefab log cabin for a home can be frustrating, confusing and extremely expensive. Everyone needs a place to live or work comfortably and at an affordable price. The Creekside Manor allows you to experience the anticipation and excitement of buying a permanent living space in an easy and stress-free manor as possible.
The Creekside Manor is the perfect prefab log cabin home for a primary home, weekend getaway, or one-bedroom rental. Enter the covered porch of this Prefab Log Cabin, go through the door into an open living room and dining room design that will take your breath away. Throughout the living/dining room and kitchen you’ll find a beautiful vinyl floor, adding a nice stylish touch to this prefab cabin home. Walk on past the kitchen and bathroom to a spacious bedroom and accompanying closet with sliding mirror doors.
Unlike park models and tiny home trailers, our modular log cabin homes are inspected by a third-party inspection agency to ensure compliance. Scroll down to learn more about each part of this prefab log cabin home.
Click on an Area to Explore Your log Cabin
Learn more about this cabin by clicking on an area in the photo.
Knotty Pine Interior
Tongue and groove rustic knotty pine paneling on all walls and ceiling
Beautiful and durable vinyl plank flooring throughout.
Ladder to Loft
The ladder is on a rolling rail.
Spacious loft that is perfect for children and teens, or you could use it as storage space.
Air and Heating Units
AC and Heating so you can enjoy your cabin anytime.
Spacious bathroom with toilet, shower, sink, and vanity.
Appliance hookups for range, dishwasher, washer/dryer, and refrigerator (appliances are not included)
Cabin Photo Gallery
The Kitchen in a Creekside Cabin
Enjoy all the amenities in your Creekside Manor kitchen. The kitchen in this prefab log cabin is equipped and ready for all your important kitchen appliances.
- Solid Alder wood cabinets
- Laminate countertops (optional material available)
- Appliance hook ups for range, dishwasher, washer/dryer, and refrigerator (appliances are not included)
- 12′ x 36′ exterior size (including porch)
- Fully constructed with round pine shiplap siding and pine trim
- Choice of exterior stain color and roofing material (see below)
- Pre-hung 9-lite fiberglass entry door
- 3/4″ tongue and groove AdvanTech flooring
- 2′ x 8′, 16″ on-center floor joists
- 6 ft porch with Trex outdoor decking
- Hanging porch light
- Cedar posts and cedar spindles (black metal spindles)
- Six single hung insulated windows (window style options available)
Insulation in the Cabin
It’s no surprise that any permanent living space is going to need excellent insulation. That’s why we use closed cell foam insulation in all our prefab log cabins. This is one of the most efficient insulating materials commercially available, and it delivers incredible energy savings.
The term “closed-cell” comes from the cell structure of the insulation material itself. One cubic inch of this polyurethane foam insulation contains millions of tiny plastic closed cells. These cells are filled with Enovate®3000, a non-ozone depleting blowing agent. This blowing agent is what contributes to the highly efficient insulating properties found in this type of insulation. In short, this insulation does an exceptional job at containing heat, providing an air barrier with low moisture vapor permeability, and resisting water.
Plumbing and Heating
- Bathroom vanity and faucet
- 32″ shower
- 30 gallon hot water heater
- All water supply lines are PEX
- Waste and drain lines are PVC
- Wired for all receptacles in accordance with electrical standards
- Wired for all interior and exterior lights, fans, and appliances
- 200 amp breaker box/electrical panel
- GFI in bathroom and kitchen
- 220 volt wire for stove
- Smoke detector
Start with a Buying Guide or a Free Quote
Our buying guides helps in making the decisions for your prefab cabin home. Download now and browse your options.
Ready for a custom quote? Fill out the form with what you are looking for and wait for a customized quote in your inbox.Download Now Get a Custom Quote