The fog hollow cabin
Pre-Built Cabins for The Perfect Getaway
Total Square Footage:
479 square feet
264 square feet
There are many pre-built cabins on the market to choose from. You want an affordable prefab cabin that will provide the perfect getaway, living space or mountain cabin. The Fog Hollow Cabins are designed to meet the needs of those seeking a pre-built cabin well built with basic living in mind.
With a 12’ x 28’ floor plan, this pre-built cabin has a total of 479 square feet, 264 of that is living space. The Fog Hollow Cabins has a living room, kitchenette, bathroom with shower, and two lofts. This floor plan allows the cabin to be used as a retreat, office, or even a guest house. It even has a covered front porch for enjoying sitting outside. This pre built cabin is beautiful with its’ natural wood interior and attention to details throughout the cabin.
All our cabins are built to codes for GA, NC, SC, and VA. Unlike park models and tiny home trailers, we have our cabins inspected by a third-party inspection agency to ensure compliance.
Isn’t it time for you to getaway? A Fog Hollow Cabin is what you need.
Click to Explore Your Pre-built Cabin
Cabin Photo Gallery
The Kitchenette in a Fog Hollow Cabin
The Fog Hollow Cabin kitchenette includes:
- Solid Alder wood cabinets
- Laminate countertops (optional material available)
- A place for a mini fridge
- 12′ x 28′ exterior size (including porch)
- Constructed with pine siding. Log, lap, and board & batten available
- Choice of exterior stain color and roofing material (see below)
- Pre-hung 9-lite fiberglass entry door
- 3/4″ tongue and groove AdvanTech flooring
- 2′ x 8′, 16″ on-center floor joists
- 6 ft porch with Timber Tech outdoor decking
- Wall mounted porch light beside the door
- Cedar posts and cedar spindles (black metal spindles)
- All window are vinyl, insulated, single hung, with the option for double hung. Number of windows may vary with model
Insulation in the Cabin
It’s no surprise that any permanent living space is going to need excellent insulation. That’s why we use closed cell foam insulation in all our pre-built cabins. This is one of the most efficient insulating materials commercially available, and it delivers incredible energy savings.
The term “closed-cell” comes from the cell structure of the insulation material itself. One cubic inch of this polyurethane foam insulation contains millions of tiny plastic closed cells. These cells are filled with Enovate®3000, a non-ozone depleting blowing agent. This blowing agent is what contributes to the highly efficient insulating properties found in this type of insulation. In short, this insulation does an exceptional job at containing heat, providing an air barrier with low moisture vapor permeability, and resisting water.
Plumbing and Heating
- Bathroom vanity and faucet
- 32″ shower
- 30 gallon hot water heater
- All water supply lines are PEX
- Waste and drain lines are PVC
- Wired for all receptacles in accordance with electrical standards
- Wired for all interior and exterior lights, fans, and appliances
- 200 amp breaker box/electrical panel
- GFI in bathroom and kitchen
- 220 volt wire for stove
- Smoke detector
Start with a Buying Guide or a Free Quote
Our buying guides helps in making the decisions for your prefab cabin home. Download now and browse your options.
Ready for a custom quote? Fill out the form with what you are looking for and wait for a customized quote in your inbox.Download Now Get a Custom Quote